Thursday, December 3, 2009

Joy Someone

I seriously love ads that are creative, funny, and catchy. Bud Light's real men of genius clips are brilliant and recently the Illinois Lottery has come out with their joy someone campaign.



I don't watch much TV and only claim Desperate Housewives, The Office, and Amazing Race as must-watch shows, so when this jingle came on and Justin started singing along with it, I felt a bit embarrassed that I had never heard it. Since that instance, about a week ago, I haven't been able to get over how hilarious it is.

My favorite part is, "And the lady who constructed your amazing cat tower"


Justin's favorite line is, "Joy to the guy who took away your futon"


and his favorite part of the TV ad is "And the neighbor who rocks out softly past ten"


So, basically over half the ad is our favorite parts. I hope it brings some joy to your day, no matter what state you live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails