Wednesday, December 23, 2009

O Tannenbaum

As the days before Christmas dwindle, I am back with photos of my holiday decorations you can find in our living room. I mentioned yesterday that our neighbors (and the odd bystander) can catch a glimpse of our second tree through the large windows in our living room and now you can too! (Though it loses a bit of it's twinkling charm in the photos.)

As you can see, we have yet to paint our insane asylum white room, which means that time hasn't run out to chip in your two cents about which color scheme we should paint the space, or suggest one of your own. On the other hand, the white and silver decorations still work their winterland magic in the space but don't give as much oomph than if the room was a darker color. Oh well, maybe next year!


The deer stocking holders are one of my favorite holiday decorations. I love their uncomplicated silhouettes and that they are heavy enough to hold up a stocking full of gifts.


These next two photos are for my mom, who isn't able to make it out to our house this year, but wants to see pictures of the handed-down garland she gave to me last year. Look at Harley pretending to be a statue, what an attention hog (pun intended).



One last, almost repetitive photo, to share. This one catches a glimpse into our dining room, which is my favorite of the decorated rooms this year. When I look into it, I feel a sudden rush of holiday spirit and I can't wait to share it with you...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or just want to send a note? Leave it here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails